Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 10 our last day in Italy

Our last day in Italy, I pay homage to the great things we've seen and done over the past 10 days by doing more of the same!

LOTS of Churches......

Local Farmer's Markets .....


Canals (just in Venice) ...

Houses I would live in in a heartbeat....


Incredible views from places where I had to climb a lot of stairs....


Sitting at a sidewalk cafe listening to accordion music.  Who knew that accordion music could be so cool.


A few last sights of Venice.  You don't think about it, but with no cars all transportation (not just people) is done with boats.  The Grand Canal is like a busy highway with bus boats, taxi boats, freight boats, garbage boats, people boats,....

 St. Marks


And finally, my gondola ride.... Goodbye Venice....Goodbye Italy.... we'll see you again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment