Saturday, September 3, 2011

Not enough to do

Rumor has it that I need more to do....not so.....here are the reasons for my long vacation from my blog

1.  I started Paralegal School at San Francisco State.  The program is awesome, the classes are awesome, the view from the classrooms isn't bad either.....
                                            
                                                   check back for a picture on Tuesday......


2.  I got a daughter (and husband mr. ward) all graduated from BYU



after which they moved to Portland



started a new job

and started dental school (a small side note.  mr. ward possibly has the best commuting vehicle EVER. He takes the AIRTRAM to school.  No joke.  It's amazaing.  I want to ride an airtram to work, but I don't.)

3.  I got to go on a grand celebration to Disneyworld with lots of my favorite people.  We celebrated Jessica and Adam's graduation, Michael's mission call, and 25 years of marriage for Steve and I.


4.  I got a son home from his first year of college at BYU Idaho, got him ready to go on a mission, had some pretty fun adventures while he was waiting to go on his mission, and then saw him off on his mission to Birmingham England (and have watched him grow and grow and grow over the 7 weeks that he's been gone.  You can read more of his adventures here.






5.  I quit my job, started substitute teaching again, and arranged an internship with the county courts for fall semester.
6.  I finished off year 2 of seminary and started year 3 with "The Best Seminary Class Ever--Third Edition"!

So, I've made a deal with my family.  Let mom rest....no more major events for the next little while.  Just regular old life, you know work, school, dinner at home, quiet night out every once in a while, putter,....nice, quiet life....

So I started today with an early morning trip to see the hot air balloons.  Nice and quiet, just the way I like it.






          

1 comment: