Sunday, March 18, 2012

liquid or ?????



LIQUID?????  YES OR NO

I don't know what state of matter peanut butter would be classified as, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't vote for liquid.  Tell that to TSA. 

Steve is going to England for business.  We figured he'd take some things for a care package for Michael and mail them from England, gotta be cheaper than the fortune that it costs us to mail things from here.  So he takes some peanut butter, actually attempted to take some peanut butter.  It was confiscated by TSA at SFO because it is a liquid. 

My opinion....Steve gets to the airport just before noon.  Meanwhile, the guy at the security checkpoint just realized he left his lunch at home on the counter.  Suddenly he had visions of a PB&J floating before his eyes.  Now all he need is to find a passenger with some bread and some jelly.....



1 comment:

  1. and what about those Cadbury eggs? I guess they were too full on peanut butter to be interested in those!

    ReplyDelete