Thursday, December 8, 2011

blogs and rain boots

So this morning I did a lot of work  and finished my seminary lesson fast, so I decided to reward myself with a little blog reading time :) before I sat down to study for finals :(.  During my blog reading extravaganza I stumbled upon this:


I thought to myself, self I think I'll see about getting me a pair of those fine rain boots. When I looked them up it said you could only buy them on line. I decided I'd think about it, you know all the indecision--what size to buy, would they really be cute, do I really need rain boots with a pink bird on the side, when will I wear them, where will I store them...?

Then I decided what the heck, live dangerously. And I bought myself those fine boots. And a pair of boot liners to boot (hehe). Now I'll be happy and dry in Portland on New Year's. Oh and by the way--free shipping and a discount for using my target card. It was meant to be.

Thank you http://www.practicalparalegalism.com/ for the suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment