Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Keeping busy

January is here and so is my fascination with all things organizational.  So in the past 24 hours I have:
  • Completely cleaned Michael's room.  Organizing all his "momentos" into large plastic bins (favorite accessory). 

  • Turned his closet into my children's library.  I truly had no idea how many children's books I had purchased over the years.  Now there they all are (little secret--in alphabetical order).


  • Closed out all my 2010 financial information and started fresh for 2011 with Quicken.  Downloaded all my accounts and I'm all in financial order now.
  • Started and completed a book I had wanted to read for forever.  I loved it, as I love all books relating to World War II.  I'd definitely reccomend it. 
  • Went back to the gym after a too-long hiatus nursing my bad shoulder.  Still am not crazy about going to the gym, but we do what we have to do. 
Here's to a new year and starting fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment